Everyone has something to contribute towards the work of eradicating human trafficking from Tennessee. Restore Corps has numerous opportunities for you to use your gifts and talents alongside our staff.
Financial contributions push our mission from vision to reality. Financial gifts help Restore Corps conduct sex trafficking prevention trainings, professional trainings for first responders and case workers, shelter and direct services for trafficking survivors, and the realization of progressive legal policy and more.
For most people, the holiday season means time with family, fun with friends, wonderful meals, and exchanging special gifts. But for others, struggling to reclaim lives shattered by exploitation, it may mean another day without a child, a meal, or a place to call home. On November 27, you can make a practical difference in the lives of survivors by donating to Restore Corps as a part of #GivingTuesday.
Celebrated on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday is a designated global day of giving that relies on social media and collaboration to spread the word. Please kick off your holiday charitable giving with a gift to Restore Corps.
Every donation, no matter the size, will have a meaningful impact on our goal of empowering survivors through ongoing advocacy, providing aftercare to decrease vulnerability to re-exploitation, and increasing access to a long-term support system:
- $1 buys a vending machine treat in the many waiting rooms for appointments after recovery
- $5 purchases a quick meal between appointments or court hearings
- $10 treats a survivor to a movie
- $13 covers an hour of staffing at Blossom House
- $20 pays for transportation between home, office, and appointments
- $30 provides a weekly stipend for one resident
- $35 can replace a cell-phone
- $40 purchases a week of groceries for a resident of Blossom House
- $50 provides an hour of individual therapy
- $55 pays for the security system at the safe house for a month
- $60 provides an hour of specialized self-defense class for Blossom House residents
- $75 treats a survivor to a new pair of workout shoes
- $85 buys a Greyhound ticket
- $100 purchases a set of workout clothes for a new survivor
- $125 covers a one-night hotel stay for a crisis referral
- $200 pays utilities for a month at Blossom House
- $300 can cover our data system licensure for a year
- $350 pays for one month of a survivor’s housing at Blossom House
- $550 covers a month’s rent at Blossom House
Restore Corps is a program of Memphis Leadership Foundation. Your gift is tax-deductible. If you would like to mail a check, please mail it to:
P.O. Box 11748
Memphis, TN 38112